Week 2/ 2 Days before the wedding!
Yay I am getting married in 2 days! No, I am not really stressed! I have a lot of great people helping me! Going to relax this afternoon and get manicure and pedicure with the girls! I can't wait to get married and to see all our friends and family!
The weight loss journey this week was kinda hard to follow with busy week of getting ready for the wedding, and Brayden and I were sick Sunday and Monday. I walked couple days. I can't wait to get on normal schedule and routine next week!
I know this is short but I have to finish running errands!
Start Weight: 178 lbs
Week 1 Weight: 178 lbs
Week 2 Weight: 176 lbs
Weight Lost since last week: 2 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 2 lbs
Weight To Go Till I Meet My Goal: 41 lbs
WOO HOO! Keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDelete