Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 1/ Getting ready for the wedding!

Week 1:  

This has been a busy week. I have not kept up with walking as much as I would of like to.  Saturday is when I started this I walked Saturday. Sunday I walked after our premarriage class. Monday night I got to go on walk by myself. Tuesday I cleaned my house and then tanned and had to go to work at 2:30-11pm. Wednesday I slept in with Brayden then we went to New Sharon so I could get my haircut and highlighted for the wedding. Then I worked that night over night. Thursday I made amazing chicken Alfredo I'm sure it wasn't super healthy but I did eat small portion.  I need to use more fat free products. I also go to go on another walk by myself cause Brayden was napping. I worked Thursday again over night. Today I came home this morning took nap then got up played with Brayden then we went on walk and to a few garage sales. Found Brayden a ton of clothes all the way up to 24 months and my niece Alannah. It is so fun to shop for little girls. I have feeling next weeks not going to be that much better in walking......since its week before my wedding. After the wedding I will have more time to get a routine well sort of next month I work 3 different shifts at work. I'm trying to look very flexible because I want full time soon!

I think I am going to participate in the color 5k run in October in Des Monies it looks like a lot of fun! If anyone wants to do it with me you should join the team I am going to join! This is the workout plan I want to try and follow so, I can try to run the whole time! (I am not a runner) I want to get a jogging stroller soon Brayden loves being outside! 
 

Here is a video of the color run on you tube.

I did not loose any weight this week. I am not going to get discouraged. It is going to happen sometimes and this week I was not fully committed. It is learning process and it takes time and patience. I am glad I did not gain any weight. I want to do before pictures. My friend Carie is doing them religiously and you can see a change and shes on week 2! I want to see my body change! Please keep encouraging me and any advice is welcomed.


I am getting married in one week from today!! I am so excited!!! I am going to try to walk at least 4 out of the 7 days!

Start Weight: 178 lbs
Week 1 Weight: 178 lbs
Weight Lost since last week: 0 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 0 lbs
Weight To Go Till I Meet My Goal: 43 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment