Friday we got up and got ready to head to Grinnell to the fairground to set up for the reception! Since we set up during the day a lot of people were still at work! But we had good group of us to get it done! We got done around 4 went back home to get ready for our reherasal dinner. Harland and Molly were waiting for us at my house. I was very excited to see Molly havent seen her since september since she moved to Georgia! We got ready and headed to the church for rehersal. Then afterwards we went to the dinner. Derek's Aunt Cristi and B made everything for a wedding gift! She even had black and yellow m&m's with "Mrs. and Mr. Hawk" and a picture of us on some! It was neat! The food was amazing everyone enjoyed it. Lot of family came it was nice social hour!
Saturday was the big day got up at 6 am! Brayden slept 8.5 hrs! We got ready to go to the church had to be there by 8 with my bridesmaids to get hair and make up done! It was lot of fun that morning. Molly was taking pictures of me and making it look like I was Bridezilla!
I was far from Bridezilla I was pretty calm the whole day. It was long day! After getting ready everyone helped me into my dress and then Derek and I had our moment where he saw me for the first time he had little tear! It was sweet I was so nervous! Brayden was so happy downstairs when we were waitting for the wedding to start. And then 5 minutes before 3 when we got in line to walk he started fussing really bad! My two awesome sister in laws Alyse and Jill treid to calm him down. So he was not able to walk with us I was sad! When I finally saw him at the end when we were being greeted by everyone they brought him to me in his carseat with just pants and no shirt. He was a hot baby and he hates to be hot! He looked super cute and he was passed out! Here is picture of him at the reception with no shirt on!
For our marriage class the pastor had us email him what we love about eachother! We had no idea what the other one said till the pastor read them out to us and everyone in the church! Derek said the sweetest things to me!
After the wedding we went out side. The wedding party and Derek and I each had balloons. Yellow and purple they were my moms favorite colors! We release them in honor of my mom! It was so neat!
And thank you Sheila for annoucing what they were for!
For entertainment Sheila paid for the booth on the move! It is so fun! It is photo booth they come to your wedding they set up. They are their for 5 hours. They have tons of fun props and print out pictures and those are your favors for the wedding! I totally recomment it worth every penny fun for all ages!
Toni Derek's Aunt was our amazing photographer! Please check out her link they are few pictures of the wedding will be more soon! She also did our flowers they were georgeous!

I would have to say it was a very fun day! I loved everything! Also I had my wedding food catered by an amazing friend of mine who is starting her own business! She did a great job! Food was great and best of all I did not have to stress about it at all! She shopped for it and made it all!
I would like to thank my Mother in Law cause with out her this would of not happen! She was my biggest helper! She was my wedding planner! Thank you Vicki!
Here are a few more fun pictures of the wedding!
Eyes closed like always opps....
Loved our cupcakes!!!
The famous look from Derek and me off in lala land!
So, I would have to say the funniest thing about he whole wedding is when the ceremony was done we went to the local bar in New Sharon before heading to the reception that is when I realized I had not shaved my arm pits! Really who does that... me! No one noticed and luckly a friend had shaver in her car so I fixed that problem! Wish I had picture of me realizing that they were not shaved!














I pretty much LOVED everything about your wedding! The colors, the flowers, your dress! All of it! You were a beautiful bride! Derek is a lucky man! And I LOVE the photo of your shirtless baby boy! Too funny! I am so glad you had a fantastic time! You were glowing! <3
ReplyDelete