This is my biggest problem I let my mind tell me I can't do it! I have been so lazy compared to 3 months ago! I am going to get back on track! Got on the scale today and gained few pounds and I was so upset with my self! I want the opposite I want to loose and feel healthy again! Especially with winter coming on I need to get on track!! I have a plan and going to try it and then after a week I will blog about my outcome! Please pray I will find the strength and motivation to do this! I need to do it for me!
This is another one of my problems that I am going to overcome!
I CAN DO IT! Might take me while, but I CAN!
Carie Austin is huge inspiration to me! I have copied some of her picutes for motivation! She has lost 34 lbs in 17 weeks! She looks great and you can tell she feels better! I want that! Im going to get it! Any helpful advice or support is wanted! Any workouts I can do at home please let me know!



You can do this Jaymee! :) I know you can! I am honored to be an inspiration to you! Change takes time. And changing your lifestyle and eating habits is not something that is going to happen overnight. Do it slowly. Cut down on sweets, pop, and junk food. As you cut those things out, move healthier food into it's place. I tried to go cold-turkey on sweets and had a migraine for three days. So don't do that! I do wish that we lived closer together so that we could workout together, even if it was taking our kids on a walk! But I'll be your cheerleader from afar! Believe in yourself. I believe in you and I know you have a huge number of friends who do, too! Now it's time to believe it yourself! You are worth it! You deserve to feel good about yourself, your health, and your life! Now go and ROCK THIS!! :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete