Where has the time gone? Brayden is now 6 months! Wow! It is like night and day difference from the first couple months till now! He had his 6 month check up today. He weighs 21 lbs and 13 oz and 27 3/4 inches long. He is big boy! The Dr went over some goals that he should reach one was doubling your birth weight at 6 months well he weighed 7lbs 7oz at birth so he has tripled his birth weight. We are on baby food he loves everything but not very fond of peas but that's okay either am I! He just got 2 teeth last weekend they are almost all the way up! The first day was very hard but he is doing well with it now. Giving him a cold rag does wonders! :) He is very talkative gibber jabber all the time! It is so fun to watch him grow and learn new things! He is hilarious he has lot of personality! He sleeps from about 8 pm till about 5:45 am when I wake him up to get ready for daycare other wise on my days off he sometimes will sleep till 7am wake up eat and then play for few minutes then will go back to sleep till 9am I love it! I love getting full night of sleep! He is almost holding his own bottle most of the time but still likes for me to do it! I got him a sippy cup he is not sure about it but loves to bang it on the floor or shake it! He loves bath time!
Going to do his 6 months pictures in 2 weeks I'm excited! For Halloween I have 2 costumes for him to wear a lion and bee! I'm excited to see him in both! Going to take him to my work they are having a trick or treat night, all the residents adore him!
Doesn't even look like the same baby! He had darker hair and almost looked like it was going to be curly! Now its blonde and he barley has any!
Brayden's favorite thing to do!!
Future Racer! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment